Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pissed off with Pax.All the GM try to improve their teams with trades and the only one that does not do nothing is Pax.Oh okay he will trade Fizer.Give me a break. For how long are we gonna wait Curry and Jamal to improve?Another year?I remember the same talk took place last year.I think next year will have the same conversation about noy trading Jamal and Eddy,we don't need players with ups and downs we want a legit player to score concistenly every night and not seeing Jamal shooting bricks and Curry to wait his big fat *** when he will decide to play.I cannot understand why Pax do not want Pau.He's a concistent every night scorer and Battier too.:upset:

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Pax has been one of the most active GMs as far as trades are concerned. If we can believe the media, he has been trying to do some trades. Some involve Jamal, some Fizer and eveen some have been mentioned about Curry. I believe other GM's did not offer what John wants or needs. Low ball us! So we do not give them away.

As for Pau, Memphis has to be willing to trade him first. John has asked for him. Seems that if it was all that easy to get Gasol, he would be a Bulls now.

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
im by far Paxs biggest critic. But it sounds to me like he is finally waking up. I cant say why I say that, but it does sound like it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts