Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but I honestly am starting to HATE Cujo. He is a suck. He does not deserve the money he will be payed by whatever team is gonna rack out the money to get him.

Sure, he is a great goalie. He kept the leafs in the playoffs a couple games and stood on his tippy toes! BUT STILL

9 Million Dollar - 3 Year Deal. That would make him the highest payed goalie in all of the NHL! Yet he is not the best. He was voted 10th for the Vezina trophy and he wants that much money?! PLEASE! I think this is ridiculous and it is starting to get on my nerves....

thats all for now...

sime

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
If the Dominator retires, I want CuJo in a Wings uniform. He's the best free agent goalie out there...and the Wings will pay to get him. I don't think we want to rely on Manny Legace with our team of vets.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I hope you guys get him cause I sure as hell dont want him he's not even a top 5 goalie in the league and he's asking for max.

Brodeur
Roy
Hasek
Theodore MVP
Kolzig

Toronto should look at Theodore he's a FA and is only asking for 6-7 mill

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
He's better than Manny Legace. Plus he's better than Eddie the Eagle, Richter, or Byron Dafoe. The money may be a problem, if we do go with Belfour or Richter...we should have plenty of money to throw at Guerin, Amonte, or Selanne.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
You Detroit fans ask for too much. You just won the stanley Cup now you want Cujo, Guerin Amonte snd Selanne

One year at a time man.:p :)

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by JUNKIE
You Detroit fans ask for too much. You just won the stanley Cup now you want Cujo, Guerin Amonte snd Selanne

no but seriously i hope cujo leaves....we have a great young goalie in centomo who will be the goalie of our future...and we can only hope to get dafoe or our last resort even belfour.

let cujo leave, he is being a loser....

and ummm Theodore ain't getting away from Montreal. He is untouchable. That team will be amazing next year....i like the czerkawski trade they pulled off on draft day too

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
Originally posted by JUNKIE

I think it's completely reasonable to ask for Cujo.

And it's also completely reasonable to ask for Belfour or Richter, and ONE of Guerin, Amonte, or Selanne.

We've lost the Dominator, that frees up money as does Uwe Krupp being gone.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by jvanbusk

I think it's completely reasonable to ask for Cujo.

And it's also completely reasonable to ask for Belfour or Richter, and ONE of Guerin, Amonte, or Selanne.

We've lost the Dominator, that frees up money as does Uwe Krupp being gone.
i hope you guys dont get any of those suckas. we better get them. i mean come on, we haven't seen the cup in like 40 years!

:rolleyes: :upset:

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
Originally posted by sime

i hope you guys dont get any of those suckas. we better get them. i mean come on, we haven't seen the cup in like 40 years!

:rolleyes: :upset:
I can't remember how many years it had been when we won the cup in '97, but I think it was around 40 years. Keep your head up high, you've got the only Canadian franchise (and Montreal somewhat) that really is dedicated to winning. It will come, it's bound to come with a great franchise as Toronto.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by jvanbusk

I can't remember how many years it had been when we won the cup in '97, but I think it was around 40 years. Keep your head up high, you've got the only Canadian franchise (and Montreal somewhat) that really is dedicated to winning. It will come, it's bound to come with a great franchise as Toronto.
ya if the leafs actually do decide to rack out the money to the free agents...they have to take an approach similar to the wings'...they need some good players to take them the distance...

oh well maybe another 40 years of waiting!? :cry:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts