Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean, for Lammond Murray to still be ahead of him, Wright must be showing absolutely nothing.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I don't think he sucks, he just needs playing time to show what he's made of. Frank is turning into Larry Brown, he doesn't like playing rookies. It took trading away our entire front court for Frank to start playing Krstic. So Frank is the problem.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AND1NBA said:
I don't think he sucks, he just needs playing time to show what he's made of. Frank is turning into Larry Brown, he doesn't like playing rookies. It took trading away our entire front court for Frank to start playing Krstic. So Frank is the problem.
Uhhh.....not really.

First of all, Zo did deserve to play ahead of Krstic.

Second of all, we still had more bigs then just Collins/Krstic...so if Frank hated playing rookies so much he could have started Jabari Smith...now if you say "but Krstic shows so much more than Jabari"...you are now contradicting yourself.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
As it stands now, we blew it hard picking Wright. If we were picking someone to ride the bench, then Green should have been our guy. And Granger's knees are holding up alot better then what these draft "reports" had it at. I'm still pulling for Wright to become that defensive Reggie Miller some touted him as, but Lawrence needs to feed him some PT.

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
I dont know why Wright has not played. I think the kid deserves some minutes. At least we can see if he has potential or not. Its more difficult this way, not knowing if he can play or not, simply because he has not been given the chance to play even for a few minutes. I dont think it would greatly harm the team if he can be given a few minutes just to show what he can do.

·
Registered
525 Posts
I want to see both Linton and Wright play. Pure youth and hustle is better than the lackluster performances our bench and somtimes our starting lineup( at times) leave out on the floor. I just don't know what to think of the Nets anymore. I thought they would blow teams out of the water, but instead we don't look like the nets. You can see that Vince is lingering back out near the 3 point line for alot of possesions when he should be down in that midpost area where he is able to score 30 a night. Maybe this just isn't our year.

·
Registered
13,166 Posts
If I saw someone drafted after him blowing up the league, I would be more concerned, but the often cited Danny Granger is averaging 3 ppg with a high game of 5, Gerald Greene is like Wright on the inactive list--and only 2 years younger, it should be noted, Hakim Warrick is averaging 1 ppg, Francisco Garcia is averaging 2 ppg and on it goes. Wright is a victim of the numbers game. So we wait and see.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts