Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Ime Udoka of the Charleston Lowgators signed with the Lakers Wednesday.

Ime Stats in NBDL

The Lakers, who have 14 players on their roster — two on the injured list — will add Ime Udoka, who they cut in training camp and later caught on with the Charleston Lowgators of the National Basketball Development League. Udoka, a 6-foot-6 swingman, was got a 10-day contract after the Lakers poured over a list of available players that included Brian Shaw, Jannero Pargo and, just for kicks, Michael Jordan. (General Manager Mitch Kupchak said there was no way it would happen, and he did not make a call.)

More

Well well well.. Maybe he can show up like Ronald Dupree is for the Bulls..

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Man, I never thought things would get this bad for us where we'd have to start signing cats we'd already cut the same year....

Anyone wanna take bets on how long it is before GP sprains his ankle or something?

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
I liked Ime a lot, more than any player we cut. He has a nice build and a good shot... but he is not better than Pargo...

If the reason we cut Pargo is not to pay him for a year we should of just given him a 10 dayer. But I guess since Udoka is a SG we needed him more.

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Locke</b>!
Anyone wanna take bets on how long it is before GP sprains his ankle or something?

I'd really hate if that happens, but it sounds pretty possible right now considering the injury problems all our stars are having right now.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
If Shaq can't go on Friday we should sign Sam Clancy to a ten day deal since Grant will be gone. :yes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.