Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever since he joined the team, everyone seemed to be having playing better on the floor and just had that "X-Factor" or whatever you want to call it. Can't wait to see what Billy King can do with this team during this off-season. Hopefully DWill signs an extension too.

My take on the impact of Deron Willaims: http://www.sportsinsanity.com/wordpress/?p=919

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
deron williams is a superstar because you need those in order to win championships. we just need to put pieces around deron williams, we need a sg and a sf. hopefully we can sign caron butler and wilson chandler to fill those needs

·
Better Call Saul
13,184 Posts
Y'all need to get Dwight, or something else substantial enough to make him want to stay. He's not going to spend his prime going to war with an over the hill Caron Butler and Brook Lopez as his number two and three.

That being said I hope you guys can find something that will make him want to stay. The rivalry between you guys and New York would be fun if the Nets can get relevent again.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Y'all need to get Dwight, or something else substantial enough to make him want to stay. He's not going to spend his prime going to war with an over the hill Caron Butler and Brook Lopez as his number two and three.

That being said I hope you guys can find something that will make him want to stay. The rivalry between you guys and New York would be fun if the Nets can get relevent again.
Read today that Deron says the bottom line is that 'Nets get some players'.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts