Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two men just found out their names were forged by the SBVT on a letter questioning Kerry's service. Both men tried to contact the SBVT to have their names removed from the list, but their requests have been ignored.

Anderson said he first learned about the situation last week when he received an e-mail from a third party. The e-mail, from a Tom Pyle, said Pyle had contacted a dozen men whose names showed up on the list. Of the dozen, three said they had not given permission, Anderson said.

"That leads me to believe that as many as 25 percent of the names are fictitious supporters of that group," he said.
Swift Boat Veterans For Bush -- more lies, more distortions, more false signatures.

Tell me again, SBVT zombies -- HOW can you support or, even worse, believe these liars? They're a disgrace to all men and women who have ever served in the U.S. Armed Forces.

·
Banned member
28,452 Posts
Originally posted by <b>VincentVega</b>!
forget that, I'm still waiting for the "50-1" ratio of ads that the Dems did that are even remotely as full of **** as the swift boaters were.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts