Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking back to the off-season when the trade Shaq <-> Odom, Grant, Butler was close to finish, a lot of us where bothered about Shaq's healthy and how many games he could play this season...nearly all of us agreed to 50 - 55 games!
Now we already played 65 games and I think Shaq didn't play in just 4 games and there are still 19 games to go!
What I'm trying to say is that we can be really lucky with injuries this season, there hasn't been a big injury so far! Wade had to take rest in 4 games, EJ hasn't played 1 game, so does Doleac (1 game missed) and that's it! Damon Jones and Udonis Haslem have played all games so far!

I'm really happy with the situation right now and am glad our concerns about Shaq's healthy haven't become true! I really pray that this continues in the playoffs!

What do you think about the current situation? Any thoughts?

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
we have definately had good luck this year with injuries. Shaq and Wade have been mostly in games, and Haslem, and Damon and Eddie basically never miss games.

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
Shaq is staying healthy because hes in shape and Wade is staying healthy because hes not going full speed on every play!

·
Say Cheese
3,842 Posts
**Knock on Wood Alert**

Don't count your blessings when it comes to injuries in the NBA...anything can happen to anyone at anytime....

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
no ****

watch the Knicks game with your fingers crossed

1 - 6 of 6 Posts