Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Fear The Red
8,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
VC-went down with a sprained right quad musle with 4 mins left in the 1st and did not return

Mopete-Sprained his ankle yesterday

Micheal Curry-Hurt his chest and was wearing some protection tonight

Chris Bosh-Day to Day with a knee injury(i think cant remember)expected to play Saturday

Micheal Bradley-has not played all year

Milt Pilacio-Broken Wrist out indefinetly

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
yes ... and still no Moiso - I think he wishes he was as close as the dog house. :)

·
Registered
354 Posts
I don't think the injury bug is back in T.O. yet! Let's hope it doesn't come back! MoPete did sprain his ankle but he still played against the New Orleans. Michael Curry? Ugh...who cares! Michael Bradley's been injured all season so it doesn't matter, but it would be good to have him back!

Let's just hope that Carter's injury isn't that serious!

·
Registered
731 Posts
compared to the Lakers.....nope, the injury bug haven't hit TO yet....

Malone + Shaq = at least 5 players in TO....

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Vince went up for a simple dunk on a delayed fast break. There was zero contact and VC looked like he was shot in mid-air. Fell to the ground and did not move for 5 minutes holding his right knee. Not the same leg that he had the previous quad trouble with.

It looked bad. He is clearly depressed about the whole situation. He thinks its serious.

You would have to think he is out for a minimum of a week and possibly 2-3 weeks.

any coincidence that Lenny crawls out of his cave and Toronto gets nailed with a big injury?

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Imma have to agree with JL2002...The injury bug hasnt hit TO JUST YET!...The Lakers are way worse in the sence of injuries...I mean yes were missing 2 of our starters now...but now The Lakers are missing 3....I mean this is why Marshall and Rose were brought to the TDOT....To be a second option...Which also includes doing the job with the absence of VC

1 - 10 of 10 Posts