Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Indiana Pacers rookie center David Harrison was recently spotted on a 2005 episode of MTV's Real World, a famous reality show. He was visiting MJ, a friend of his who was one of the show's season-long stars. InsideHoops.com editor Jeff Lenchiner met with Harrison in Madison Square Garden before a recent Knicks-Pacers game to talk about it.
The interview doesn't really talk about anything basketball related, but it helps getting to know the player a little better.

Full Interview here:
David Harrison Interview

·
Feel the Rush!
4,292 Posts
Good find man. I wonder what we are going to do with Harrison. I'd like to hold on to him...if he develops into a more sound all-around big man, he could be a very dangerous force.

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Davis Harrison seems alright. He's really big and he seems to have had a few good games for you guys. Either keep him or trade him since you got Foster and Pollard, decent big men are hard to come by these days and you might get something nice for him. He's already better than Darko...

·
Registered
16,561 Posts
Kunlun said:
Davis Harrison seems alright. He's really big and he seems to have had a few good games for you guys. Either keep him or trade him since you got Foster and Pollard, decent big men are hard to come by these days and you might get something nice for him. He's already better than Darko...
I think we'll keep him. Besides JO, he's our only real post threat. As for the Darko comment, everyone (except John Edwards) is better than Darko.

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
Kunlun said:
I'd take him over Pollard, and he has a better offensive game then either.

·
Registered
16,561 Posts
PacersguyUSA said:
I'd take him over Pollard, and he has a better offensive game then either.
Right now I wouldn't take him over Pollard, but for the future I might. You can tell Harrison has a lot of potential. He has a very nice post up game and shot blocking skills, but he really needs to work on his rebounding, stamina, and clumsiness. Pollard has been really underrated by people that saw him last year. He's so much better now than last year at everything. He's giving more hustle and can even hit an occasional jumpshot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts