Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
EDITED:

just finished reading today's Insider and if chad ford is right I'm really hoping we don't make a trade

first off he says eddy is the grizz' primary target right now. he's wondering we'd be content with swift and battier for curry and one of our bad contracts (Erob e.g.). I'm praying we're not

he also believes we should make a deal with seattle: jamal, eddy and JYD for barry, rad, james (unfortunately that's jerome, not lebron) and flip. he recognizes bulls fans won't like it - I know I don't - but "this is what it's coming to in Chicago"

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by <b>rynobot</b>!
YOu can not copy and paste parts of Insider or other pay sites' articles.
my bad. I'm not familiar with US copyright regulation. thought short quotes were okay (like I believe they are in europe)

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Originally posted by <b>andras</b>!

my bad. I'm not familiar with US copyright regulation. thought short quotes were okay (like I believe they are in europe)
You can talk about what he wrote, maybe tell about the players involved but an actual copy and paste is discouraged here because they charge for people to read that.

I saw the article by the way and I agree with you, by the way.

Chad said, something to the effect that bulls fans would like the trade he mention and said, "that is what it has come to in chicago."

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by <b>truebluefan</b>!
You can talk about what he wrote, maybe tell about the players involved but an actual copy and paste is discouraged here because they charge for people to read that.
np. just edited my post

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Curry and a bad contract (ERob) for Swift, Battier.

JC, Curry and JYD for Barry, Radmanovic , Flip and James

No thanks to these deals. They are awful.

Paxson is a bit more patient with Curry and Chandler than Ford seems to think.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by <b>Benny the Bull</b>!
Paxson is a bit more patient with Curry and Chandler than Ford seems to think.
yeah. maybe it's true we won't be getting better deals than this, but in that case I'm fairly confident none of our two bigs will be moved and I like it

·
Premium Member
8,802 Posts
Those ideas are insanity. I think Chad Ford must sit awake all night smoking crack and drinking Jack Daniels to think this crap up. They should hire me to do his job at least I'd think of something remotley concievable. And pot is a lot cheaper than crack or whiskey :D

·
Registered
17,149 Posts
Originally posted by <b>ace20004u</b>!
Those ideas are insanity. I think Chad Ford must sit awake all night smoking crack and drinking Jack Daniels to think this crap up. They should hire me to do his job at least I'd think of something remotley concievable. And pot is a lot cheaper than crack or whiskey :D
Living in Kentucky, shouldn't you at least go for Maker's Mark?

By far the best way to enjoy a Bulls game :)

·
Premium Member
8,802 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Mikedc</b>!

Living in Kentucky, shouldn't you at least go for Maker's Mark?

By far the best way to enjoy a Bulls game :)
:D

Hey I like a shot of Makers everyonce in awhile myself. But most people who know me know it's not exactly my "poison" of choice!

·
Registered
30,287 Posts
E-Rob and Curry are both playing excellent for a stretch of 5 games or so. E-Rob is quickly unbecoming a bad contract if he continues his play like this.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts