Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
8,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to Insider via Petey, Minny would want VC, Krstic, Ilic, and picks.

·
Registered
14,842 Posts
No way in hell do I trade Krstic. Especially with Collins being hurt.

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Net2 said:
According to Insider via Petey, Minny would want VC, Krstic, Ilic, and picks.
not a shock. both krstic and Ilic would be tough for rod imo.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
I'd hope the Nets try to keep Krstic, otherwise Collins is still in the starting lineup.

How about a Carter, Ilic, Wright and say our first 2 round picks this year for KG?

-Petey

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
i think Minnosota is getting retarded first VC and RJ, now VC, Kristic, illic and parts

They can kiss my *** and balls

Reactions: Jizzy

·
Registered
14,842 Posts
AJC NYC said:
i think Minnosota is getting retarded first VC and RJ, now VC, Kristic, illic and parts

They can kiss my *** and balls

Mine to.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Charlie Brown said:
I'd do it in a New York minute.

Kidd, KG, and RJ = Title.
I don't think trading 2/5 of the starting lineup, then bringing someone off the bench to plug a starting spot to pair with KG would be more effective than Carter and Krstic in our lineup.

I won't part with Krstic.

-Petey

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
I dont like that one either

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Petey said:
I don't think trading 2/5 of the starting lineup, then bringing someone off the bench to plug a starting spot to pair with KG would be more effective than Carter and Krstic in our lineup.

-Petey

i just dont get the deal with you guys hyping up kristic that much.

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
Petey said:

-Petey
It's just my opinion, but the Nets are poorly contstructed. I do not feel they are serious contenders for the title. Anytime you are not a contender and you can acquire a player that will make you a contender, you have to listen.

·
Premium Member
69,618 Posts
If Minny gets Vc, Kristic and Ilic along with draft picks then they really arent rebuilding. Matter of fact they look like a pretty solid team

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
Rod wont screw us like that.

VC, Illic, Zoran and picks or nothing

·
Registered
14,842 Posts
Aaaarrrggghhhhh.... The Twolves GM should be fired for even mentioning that. OMG if Thorn is actually considering making that trade, then something is wrong with that boy.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
VC_15 said:
i just dont get the deal with you guys hyping up kristic that much.
Simple.

If the Nets trade Krstic, does that still leave Collins in the starting lineup?

AND then lose Carter or RJ?

-Petey

·
Registered
10,142 Posts
Although it seems like too much, it is fairly reasonable demand (moreso than both vc and rj for kg). Im sure thorn would only allow illic OR krstic to be packaged into the trade (trading both would just leave us with a whole at the 5)

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
jizzy said:
Aaaarrrggghhhhh.... The Twolves GM should be fired for even mentioning that. OMG if Thorn is actually considering making that trade, then something is wrong with that boy.
It was suggested by a writer.

-Petey

1 - 20 of 127 Posts