Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
I don't think he'll leave TNT. It's already a good gig for him.

·
Registered
13,167 Posts
rsheth3 said:
i don`t why he does knick games their just 1(who has ball) vs 5
Mark Jackson is better than him. Tim Capstraw brings a coach's perspective. Why do the Nets "need" Kenny Smith. He had a chance to join the Nets, but instead chose the Knicks.

[Little known factoid: Smith was a Net during the preseason in 1997. I saw him play wearing a Nets uniform. He retired after the preseason.]

·
Banned
57,945 Posts
NetIncome said:
Mark Jackson is better than him. Tim Capstraw brings a coach's perspective. Why do the Nets "need" Kenny Smith. He had a chance to join the Nets, but instead chose the Knicks.

[Little known factoid: Smith was a Net during the preseason in 1997. I saw him play wearing a Nets uniform. He retired after the preseason.]
I'd wager that the Knicks would rather have Marv and Jackson right now too.

Good combo, great when compared to Smith and company.

-Petey

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
NetIncome said:

Kenny Smith is from Queens, so he probably grew up a Knicks fan.

Before the season, I would have rather had Kenny than Mark. Now, I love Mark's commentating and am totally happy we got Mark. He doesn't evaluate the game as much as Kenny, but Ian is good at that and so is Tim. Spinarkle is a ref apologist and always goes against the Nets.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.