Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just read on this board that for some reason Steve Francis was suspended by the Rockets??

Not sure if it works under CBA, but what about Pierce for Francis straight up?

Would you do it?

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
I don't liek it. Is he even a true PG? I would take Pierce over Francis. Imho.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Im not a fan of either player but I dont see the Celtics doing this trade. Maybe if a first rounder or two were thrown in. Steve is an allstar, but Paul is a superstar.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Originally posted by <b>R-Star</b>!
Im not a fan of either player but I dont see the Celtics doing this trade. Maybe if a first rounder or two were thrown in. Steve is an allstar, but Paul is a superstar.

But as you will see if you post here alot, many people think Paul is the worst thing to happen since I don't even know what........:|

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
PLEASE !

WHEN WILL THE TRADE PIERCE JUST STOP FOR 1 DAY!

I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING PEOPLE SAY THAT EVERYDAY. EVERYDAY IT IS A NEW PLAYER.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
No way

Pierce for Francis, NO WAY IN HELENA.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Big John</b>!
Francis ... has the worst-- and I mean the very worst-- contract in the league.
exsqueeze me??

baking powder??

francis having the worst contract in the league??

you must be so hard on the pierce bandwagon it is making you delerious. While i think more would have to be included the players talent levels really arent that far off....

but back to the worst contract part, he doesnt even have the worst contract of his class(that honor goes to wallyZ 6/65). Would put francis' (6 yrs/80) over these bad boys.....

vin baker -- 3/43
raef -- 6/63
brian grant -- 4/56
allan houston -- 4/73.2 (more or less the same amount for 2 less years)
marbury -- 6/104

the list goes on and on and on... stevie might not be a max value player, and he probably wouldnt recieve that contract now in todays FA market but is not even close to being the worst

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Steve Francis is NOT what this team needs, he's a VERY selfish player which is why the Rockets didn't make the playoffs last year....he's a point guard who does not like to pass the ball, he likes to shoot and score, no thanx!:sigh:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts