Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
32,929 Posts
Wait, I’ve been told Lamb is “not the same player” anymore though?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Wait, I’ve been told Lamb is “not the same player” anymore though?
He isn't the same, he is adapting and doing other things, and hopefully we are a better team for it! I'm not sure how to feel about his changes yet, I feel like we could do with just a little more interior presence sometimes "like the good old Lamb" but then I watched the Lowell game and he was battling the Lowell players tooth and nail under the basket all night on and off the ball so we'll see what we get tonight in Durham

·
Registered
196 Posts
He isn't the same, he is adapting and doing other things, and hopefully we are a better team for it! I'm not sure how to feel about his changes yet, I feel like we could do with just a little more interior presence sometimes "like the good old Lamb" but then I watched the Lowell game and he was battling the Lowell players tooth and nail under the basket all night on and off the ball so we'll see what we get tonight in Durham
Saw the same in Durham last night. All over the boards and working more down low. Lamb, Powell, and Davis need to take that elbow jumper more. They catch and their first move is to pass, even when they are open. Start taking that jumper and defenses will have to play honest and not double and triple cover Lamb.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts