Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Bulls haven't let opponents over 100 points in the last 9 games, and once in the last 16 games.

Not as long as our previous streak, but pretty good. Hope it continues.

·
Registered
8,660 Posts
Good to see that. We were slipping for a while there but back to where we belong. Everybody busts their butt on defense on this team, but its Tyson's play that just takes it to a whole different level. He might not have the minutes but I hope he gets some serious consideration for an All NBA Defensive selection. He deserves it.

·
Registered
30,287 Posts
SPMJ said:
Good to see that. We were slipping for a while there but back to where we belong. Everybody busts their butt on defense on this team, but its Tyson's play that just takes it to a whole different level. He might not have the minutes but I hope he gets some serious consideration for an All NBA Defensive selection. He deserves it.
Like I said in the other thread, because Tyson Chandler isn't starting, that is the only reason why he won't get recognition for defensive player of the year. But maybe these voters can prove me wrong about thinking that they are complete idiots.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts