·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://acb.com/menu.php?id=83

Some of the prospects to look for are:

Vazquez, Splitter, Rudy Fernandez, M.Gelablae, and Sergio Rodriquez, marcelinho

Splitter = :puke: :puke: :puke:

Vazquez actually looks impressive and people say he can contribute in the L right away, but than that's what they said about hoffa. Regardless i would not be upset to see he and bosh in our frontline :clap:

Rudy fernandez looks rediculous on that one play at the bottom of the page, maybe more athletic than MANU, that play was sick
:jawdrop:
Gelabelae: i have found my second round pick, check this guy out ASAP, especially the dunk contest at the end, you guys want a defensive athletic beast? HERE HE IS

feel free to add

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
Gelablae really impressed me. Don't know how good of a shooting he is, but looks like the same type of player as fellow frenchman Mikael Pietrus.

I didn't see that last play by Rudy, but I saw the nice oop. I really wanna see this guy play, see if the Manu comparisons are valid, because if they are.. We need Rudy!

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump for sky

·
Registered
11,876 Posts
thanks. vasquez looks pretty good. Would be a good pick for the Bucks, if not before. I really with Przybilla hadn't emerged this year, as Portland would be looking for a bigman but currently they have Zach, Theo, Joel, and Ha and could very well start running small forwards (Miles and Patterson) at PF (like Phoenix) next year.

The last vid for Fernandez didn't work but his alleyoop reverse was pretty sweet. For some reason if we go big (Bargnani or Vasquez) with the first pick, I'm prone to going for a guy like him (and not a PG) with our second pick.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
I watched an actual game with Splitter and he turned it around for his team. Great body, and good athlete. Big time potential.

don't judge him from one clip.

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
lucky777s said:
I watched an actual game with Splitter and he turned it around for his team. Great body, and good athlete. Big time potential.

don't judge him from one clip.
People are also calling him soft, but from the few games I have seen him play, he seems a lot like Chris Bosh. Both skinny, but are always down in the post banging. Also a very good post defender.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts