Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im NOT gonna pick a round,but I think Iron Mike is gonna KNOCK Lenox's *** EDITED *** :upset:

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THAT WAS DISGUSTING,TYSON DIDNT EVEN TRY TO HIT HIM,THEIR WAS NO EGRESSION WHATSOEVER!BOTH FIGHTERS AFTER THE FIGHT WAS OVER SAID THAT ALL THE HYPE WAS B.S.,AND THAT THEY WERE REALLY FRIENDS,AND ALL THEY WANTED WAS A PAYDAY!

I DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT THE 60 BUCKS IT COST TO WATCH THE DAMN THING,I JUST WANT MY 30 MIN BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM DONE WITH HEAVYWEIGHT BOXING,NOT BOXING IN GENERAL,BUT HEAVYWEIGHT BOXING,CUZ ITS ALL FIXED.

WRESTLING IS BETTER THEN HEAVYWEIGHT BOXING!HELL,THEIR BOTH FIXED,BUT AT LEAST IN WRESTLING U GET TO SEE SOMEONE GO THROUGH A TABLE OR GET HIT IN THE HEAD WITH A CHAIR!

BOTH LENOX & TYSON'S *** EDITED ***SHOULD BE PUT IN A CAGE WITH SHAQ.SO THAT 7'2 320LBS MONSTER CAN BEAT THE *** EDITED *** OUT OF BOTH OF THEM,4 REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:upset:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Note to Moderator of this board:

When you edit a post, it is best not to say where you have edited because then viewers can still see or guess what he has said. It is basically leaving up the masked obscenities, which are not allowed.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
That's insane...

Heavyweight boxing is not fixed. Lennox Lewis beat the hell out of Mike Tyson, plain and simple. They're not friends; Tyson has ALWAYS been a gracious loser. Tyson couldn't throw a punch because Lennox has the reach advantage, and had his eyes swollen shut so he couldn't even see Lennox's defensive right hook coming when Tyson tried to throw some kind of combination. They train too hard to fake these. Boxing is not scripted, so why would you think HEAVYWEIGHT boxing is scripted? You are full of it.

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im full of it???????:devil:

Ive been watching boxing for years,and Ive seen EVERY yea thats right EVERY Tyson fight their is,and NOT once have I ever seen him act the way he acted Saturday night!:no:

He DIDNT attack Lewis once,all he did was dance around the ring with him!He threw NO combinations,just a couple of HAYMAKERS that didnt even land.He tried to use his jab,LOL,Tyson NEVER trys to use his jab,NEVER!Also DONT give me this B.S. about Lewis having the height and reach advantage,cuz Tyson has DESTROYED taller fighters throughout his career!

U think Tyson is a gracious loser,have u seen a Tyson fight?He either bites ur ears or trys to break ur arms!Or he says he wants to eat ur heart and ur children,or he K.O.'s the ref,LOL!

Also I NEVER said it was scripted(NEVER)I said it was fixed,which it is!

Tyson is in debt and all he wanted was a payday.Well Tyson u got ur payday,but you've LOST many fans.....

Im NOT gonna go into this with u dude,you saw it ur way and I saw it mine.

Pacquiao vs Julio - was the BEST fight of the night!:yes:

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Its funny how so many times the undercard steals the show.
Anyone see that Gatti-Ward fight a few weeks ago??? WOW!! WHAT A WAR!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts