Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From the Oregonlive...

After a lifeless 105-87 loss to the Golden State Warriors at the Rose Garden, the players and coach came to the same conclusion:

The Blazers are a bad team.

Does this mean the blazers give up?

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
Originally posted by <b>KIDBLAZE</b>!
From the Oregonlive...

Does this mean the blazers give up?
I think that once Rasheed Wallace is moved, then you can say that the Blazers have given up on this season. Something has to give.

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
Originally posted by <b>NathanLane</b>!
No, it probably just means they take the pressure off themselves. They'll start winning soon.

Just watch.
During a normal season you would have a 50% chance of being right! :D

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
If that's true, it's very painful to hear, especially from the coach. Once a team believes that they're losers, it's over. Look at the Bulls, Cavs, Clipps, etc. Once you accept losing it's hard to get the winning mentality back.

I don't belive that the Blazers are a bad team. They have enough talent to at least make the playoffs.

I'm losing a lot of faith in Mo.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
This message board seems to be a cesspool of over-confident blazer fans...WAAAY over-confident. Portland has the worst starting PG in the NBA, damon stoudamire, he can neither defend nor set up the offense. That is a huge liability! We also have a 0 in the middle, Dale Davis, no help defense what so ever. The blazers do suck, but after one good game like we had in Sacremento, everyone goes OHHH AHHH the blazers are about to turn the season around.:no:

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Yega1979</b>!
This message board seems to be a cesspool of over-confident blazer fans...WAAAY over-confident.
Hmmm...I think this board also seems to be a cesspool of constant negativity among Blazer fan's. These people only look at the negative and sound like Quick and Canzano. The Blazers haven't given us much to cheer about but the stream of negativity is sickening. The Blazers appear to play to the level of their competition. They have done a nice job against the elite teams but fall flat on their face against the losers. I'm not sure how to fix the problems on the team but being negative all of the time sure isn't going to do anything.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.