Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone is going? I believe I may be going courtesy of Marsh and may even be in thier suite.

Let me know, maybe we can get together for a beer.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
My sentiments exactly... I'm old enough and would go in a second, but I live in Orlando. However, I will be able to keep a good eye on the Eastern Conference from my perch down in O-Town.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Any game would be great with Reg and Jermain representing our team. Just another example on how Reggie loves the game and is has one of the greatest personalities in the game. Most of the players are young guys on the rise. He keeps going back to represent his country while other vetrans just sit back and watch. Reggie Miller is the Pacers, and more importantly, he is what Basketball should be.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Retro, what are the dates for the games? I live in the Northwest part of Indiana, might be able to catch a game. I coach high school football, so weeknights are impossible.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Did you guys hear that Mark Cuban may not let his players
play on their teams. That means no Dirk or Bradley for Germany, no Nash
for Canada, and no Finley or Lafrentz for the U.S.A.

·
Registered
6,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by <b>dkg1</b>!
Retro, what are the dates for the games? I live in the Northwest part of Indiana, might be able to catch a game. I coach high school football, so weeknights are impossible.
Hmm, well, it really depends on who you want to see. They've only got the first round pool games scheduled so far, which is cool because we are in the toughest pool with both Germany and China.

Check out http://www.usabasketball.com for their up to date schedule. Some games are being played at the RCA Dome and some a Conseco.

·
Registered
6,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by <b>pacersguy</b>!
Did you guys hear that Mark Cuban may not let his players
play on their teams. That means no Dirk or Bradley for Germany, no Nash
for Canada, and no Finley or Lafrentz for the U.S.A.
I really doubt that he can, or has the power to do so. Further, would he tell his FA Wang not to play for China?

On top of it, why would he do such a thing? That is just getting tons of exposure for his Mavs. Raef could definitely use the work...

·
Registered
15 Posts
I read it in the newspaper and I don't know about Zhizi. I for got exactly why hes doing
it but it had something to do with insurance.

·
Registered
885 Posts
the championships ought to be pretty f---ing cool. i hope the tv games will be usa vs teams like china, canada,germany and yugoslavia. it's not too far away now, i can't wait to see some good hoops again!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts