Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does Peja even miss anymore? Here is a more legit question, does his shots even hit rim anymore? There is always the next MJ or Magic comparisons, but this guy is the closest thing i have seen to larry bird since the bird retired

·
Registered
709 Posts
I agree. Much like Bird, this guy doesn't need any space to get his shot off. He even looks better than Bird doing it, at least as far as form is concerned. I don't know if he can be as clutch as Bird was though.

Anyhoo, I love the fact that this kind of player is getting some shine.

·
Registered
323 Posts
He does have many similarities to Larry Bird, gotta agree. But I think Bird had more talent and intensity on the defensive end.

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Golden Bull 23</b>!
couldnt the bulls have gotten him for like 1 of the pg's and the 7th pick
I thought that was Hedo.

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by <b>johnston797</b>!
Bird would kill you on the blocks, too. Plus his court vision.
I agree Bird was a better passer and rebounder. But everything else is a total toss up

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
Originally posted by <b>rlucas4257</b>!

I agree Bird was a better passer and rebounder. But everything else is a total toss up
Well except those things are pretty big.

You could say Peja is better than Magic Johnson if you take away rebounding and passing.

Peja is a very good shooter. But that's where the comparisons end.

I'm more of a Dirk fan anyways. Dirk can get out on the break, a one man fast break. And he loves shooting in people's face.

And the Mavs seem to have the Kings number these days. Should be interesting if these two teams meet up in the playoffs. Mavs are always underrated by NBA experts, they could suprise again this year.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Peja "Larry Legend" Stojakovic line against Dallas:
24 Points
9-23 FG
2-8 3PT

1 - 9 of 9 Posts