Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get the impression he ticked someone off. I know after the last game, when he came in and picked up two quick fouls, Phil had this nasty glare on his face. Didn't see much of Andrew after that. Watching him on the sidelines sometimes its like he's not even watching the game.....

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Brian34Cook said:
No? He still looks like a rookie? He doesnt seem to always be there.. playing, which is obvious, and sitting on the bench.. seems like he's always laughing on the bench? Am I wrong? Or seeing things?
I haven't seen him laughing tho I'm sure he does sometimes (and shouldnt we all)

Yeah, he looks/plays like a rookie.... a big assed kid to be exact. But it kinda seems like Turiaf get more playing time than Bynum, which makes me wonder if the kid is on somebody's sh*t list.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Bynum got some decent minutes last night against the Bucks, while Ronny didn't. I think Bynum, Phil is just looking at all the little things Andrew needs to improve, he kind of looks uncoordinated at times but it's probaly just being a rookie. However with the little time Bynum gets he always gets a nice looking block when he comes in the game and that's good enough. :angel:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.