Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator 12/02--7/07
36,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After that recent Kirk is Expendable thread, it just had to be asked.

Ty was HUGE in this game, especially OT.

BTW -- just like my answer re: Kirk, my answer to my own question is a resounding "No" FWIW...

·
Registered
30,287 Posts
Anyone is expendable for the right price, but from the offers I've seen so far, I would rather just keep Kirk, Keep Curry, and keep winning games.

·
Train Em While Young.....
3,628 Posts
Hell NO!

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Bulls 2-0 Without Eddy?

fleetwood macbull said:
Isn't anybody going to start a smart-*** thread on how we are 2-0 without Curry, and how can that be if he is the main guy?

Oh I guess we don't have any smart asses on this side of the aisle

(bait)
For fleetwood.

But it does shed some light on this Bulls team. We managed to go 5-0 without Kirk and now won our last two without Eddy. Could the Kirk haters maybe concede that this Bulls team stepped up in his absence? The same way they're stepping up now in Eddy's absence?

And for the record, I said if Kirk missed 5 games we'd go 0-5. I'm ecstatic that I was wrong. :D

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Re: Bulls 2-0 Without Eddy?

to start a truly inflamatory thread TB, you would have had to be a known Eddy basher, hitting him unecesarily. I'm sorry, but you aren't good firewood pal. :angel:

·
Registered
307 Posts

I think we need to trade Eddy for a big SG who can play D! :biggrin:
Heh, had to say it guys! :clown:

·
Registered
1,641 Posts

sp00k said:
For fleetwood.

But it does shed some light on this Bulls team. We managed to go 5-0 without Kirk and now won our last two without Eddy. Could the Kirk haters maybe concede that this Bulls team stepped up in his absence? The same way they're stepping up now in Eddy's absence?

And for the record, I said if Kirk missed 5 games we'd go 0-5. I'm ecstatic that I was wrong. :D
thanks amigo. You won't do that (take a cheap shot at our players) because your not a #$%^&**

I'm sane, so i just chalk it up to the Bulls just being winners. I won't need to go out of my way to a jerk here (that grounds been covered). I'm already a jerk :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,376 Posts

The Krakken said:
So what are we now without him? 4-7?? Get real....
I like Eddy. No one is saying trade Curry for nothing.

But since he and Othella are comparable players (i.e. - post scorers) then maybe we could get something for him? Maybe a top notch 2-guard?

·
Curse of the Sonics
20,794 Posts

We can win games without any one player on this team, that's how it works you have balance, chemistry and team defense. Curry is no different from Hinrich, Gordon, Deng and everyone else.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts

My answer is no. But I'm glad we have a TEAM, not a superstar and a bunch of other guys riding his coattails.

·
Welcome to the Grindhouse!
19,803 Posts

Frankensteiner said:
But since he and Othella are comparable players (i.e. - post scorers)

this has got to be a joke...I guess this means Shaq and Othella are comparable?

·
Registered
2,245 Posts

MemphisX said:
this has got to be a joke...I guess this means Shaq and Othella are comparable?
Memphis, obviously you haven't had your kool aid yet this morning. Here's a healthy dose for you. :cheers: Enjoy and get with the program my friend! Big O>Shaq Diesel. Hehe

1 - 19 of 19 Posts