Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been reading this guy for a while now. He's pretty knowledeable when it comes to the actual game of college basketball. However, with his draft projections and rumors I think he is clueless. I was just reading his 3rd mock on espn.com and just about every other pick he says is up for a trade. He has Melvin Ely going in the lottery at no. 13. I know Ely is a good player and all and projected top 15, but is he worth lotto??? He also has Woods falling out of the lottery and going to Philly at pick 16. Now I know Woods has been dropping, but I firmly believe that he is in the lottery regardless. He had Woods listed as a Power Forward. Bottom Line, if I'm Houston and I have a choice at pick 15 between Nachbar and Woods I'm taking Woods no matter what. Check out his mock and see if you agree with me.

·
A!
9,434 Posts
I think he pretends to know more about trade rumors than he actually does. However, he knows about all of the college players...

·
Registered
388 Posts
I don't know how much I can trust him with trade rumours but he has reported one that I just love and it's been everywhere on Magic message boards, which are like 5 different places that I check daily.

He has reported the Grizz & Magic are talking about trading Stromile Swift and pick 4 for Mike Miller and pick 18, I am keeping my fingers crossed for this one. :eek:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts