Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having a tough time understand why the Pacers can't seem to keep hold of a 15 point plus lead. It seems as if every game we get some huge lead and blow it. I understand youth and injuries are hurting us but it is still a little weird. What are your thoughts?

6,755 Posts
Pacersthebest said:
We suck big time at the moment.

We've been sucking big time, for a looong time, not just at the moment...

I mean getting swept by the Hawks this season, what kinda garbage is that, just pathetic, well at least Croshere's back...

Go PaCeRs!!!!

· Registered
884 Posts
yeh, i think it is that hard.
this team just plain sucks. i know i may catch some flak by some for what i'm about to say but- i hope this team does not make the playoffs. there is nothing to be gained by extending the gruesome trainwreck that is this season for 4 more games. and that is all it will take. anyone the pacers face will have an easy time with this team.
pistons will do it in 4 and so will miami and jersey should do it in no more than 5.
the playoffs would just be another chance to see just how bad this team really is and the piston fans will just get another chance to laugh and gloat and frankly i'm sick of seeing this team this year. it needs to end yesterday.
even if the draft ain't so great this year, i'd rather do that than watch this garbage. this team is totaly not fun or enjoyable to watch. the is no lead they can't blow and no team in this league that can't beat them and beat them badly. please don't make the playoffs this year, it will only give fuel to hope that fewer changes than are neccessary will be made. this team needs to be disolved asap.

· Registered
7,070 Posts
do yall think yall are loosing games on purpose... i see no other reason b/c i was watchn a pacer game the other day and it looks like yall arent even trying at some points wich is a totally diffrent story about a month a go.

· Registered
224 Posts
TheRoc5 said:
do yall think yall are loosing games on purpose... i see no other reason b/c i was watchn a pacer game the other day and it looks like yall arent even trying at some points wich is a totally diffrent story about a month a go.
I was thinking the same thing after watchin the way they lost last night. Up about 15, and suddenly they flipped a switch or something, cause it was no sense of urgency at all. Don't get me wrong any team in the NBA can come from any deficit these days, but they just looked like they were going through the motions of the game at the end. Makes you wonder if there's some agenda with them.

· Registered
364 Posts
It is just insane the slide the pacers have gone into. I wonder if it is everyone else expecting o'neal to carry the load again?
If they are really trying to fit themselves into the 8th spot that is utter madness. They could end up slipping out of the playoffs entirely. Good luck pacer fans.

· Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
StephenJackson said:
We won't be in the lottery. We're going to hold on to #7.
Maybe even #6. I can't decide who'd I'd rather play, Miami or New Jersey. Miami has Shaq who complains alot like the baby he is, maybe it could bring his team down if they lose a game. New Jersey just goes on these streaks that can be scary, but I still think we could take them as long as JO and Tinsley are 100% healthy. The way we are playing now blows. But I think that we could seriously suprise people in the playoffs.

Do ya'll think the problem is conditioning? We own the first 3 quarters of the game.

· Registered
700 Posts
Fred Jones said:
Maybe even #6. I can't decide who'd I'd rather play, Miami or New Jersey.
Not sure if it matters much. Basically a question of whether we want to let DWade score on us at will or if we want to let Vince and RJ score on us at will. Sure do miss Ron Ron's perimeter D.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.