1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Snapping Necks and Cashing Checks
12,585 Posts
Lebron only attended one SL game. Philly vs Lakers. Lebron wore a purple tshirt with a gold necklace. That wasn't by accident. Dude is putting Cleveland on notice that they better get their shit in order asap.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If he comes he absolutely will not be able to pull off the power moves trying to control the team and their player decisions. Lakers are not the Cavs and Lebron will be declining in ability. He can be GOAT Lonzo's side kick, ha

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lebron only attended one SL game. Philly vs Lakers. Lebron wore a purple tshirt with a gold necklace. That wasn't by accident.
If that was really a "sign" that is some childish ass shit...which he has done before.

That shit wont slide in LALA land.

Fuck the Dwight billboards...Lakers will never be hostage to a players whims again

:dwight:

·
Snapping Necks and Cashing Checks
12,585 Posts
If that was really a "sign" that is some childish ass shit...which he has done before.

That shit wont slide in LALA land.

Fuck the Dwight billboards...Lakers will never be hostage to a players whims again

:dwight:
I don't think it was a subliminal sign to us. I think it was a shot at Cleveland ownership. Once again, Lakers are being leveraged for somebody else's gain. Even the players are doing this now. The elite talents know that every single think they wear, like on social media, or say will be scrutinized. Lebron isn't stupid. He knows what it will look like if he shows up to catch Lonzo Ball at a Laker SL game and then doesn't show up to his own teammates SL game.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't think it was a subliminal sign to us. I think it was a shot at Cleveland ownership. Once again, Lakers are being leveraged for somebody else's gain. Even the players are doing this now. The elite talents know that every single think they wear, like on social media, or say will be scrutinized. Lebron isn't stupid. He knows what it will look like if he shows up to catch Lonzo Ball at a Laker SL game and then doesn't show up to his own teammates SL game.
Oh Im with you, I get that it was a shot at the Cavs if it was a shot at anybody, certainly not the Lakers....and its absolutely childish.

He would do "The Decision II" if he had his way and didnt get all the backlash that came with it.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Watching Lonzo zip passes to him and PG would be so fun to watch. That said, LeBrln coming to LA is something I think could happen but I'll believe it when I see it.

·
We Warriors
15,623 Posts
LeBron, George, Ball and Ingram are called "Super team Like".

52 wins in the regular season, 5th seed

Likely to be knocked out by deep Spurs in the first round of the playoffs.

·
We Warriors
15,623 Posts
LeBron 35 million

George 30M

Avery Bradley 16M

6 rookies contract 20M

Total 101 Million reach salary cap.

Lopez $15M

Julius Randle 12M

KCP 20M

2 Vet Min 5M

Total 14 Contracts at $217 million payroll and lx taxes.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
No and I hope he doesn't. Too late in his career and we still wouldn't beat the Warriors.

·
Getting Buckets
712 Posts
Well this possibility just went wayyy up.

Thanks Uncle Drew.

Man, it would be so satisfying to see Dan Gilbert lose his two franchise players in a 12 month span.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
We Warriors
15,623 Posts
LeBron has a better chance to join Celtics or 76ers than Lakers.

Why? He is 34.5 yrs old (first playoffs with new team)

In the east, 34.5 yrs old = 32.5 yrs old

In the west, 34.5 yrs old = 36.5 yrs old

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 18 of 18 Posts