Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
We Warriors
15,623 Posts
If you understand the hype of Lebron James, then you will know he is already a LEGEND.

Quote this.

·
Top Of The Pops
27,472 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Ballscientist</b>!
If you understand the hype of Lebron James, then you will know he is already a LEGEND.

Quote this.
Quoted. You can never take back that highly controversial statement. ;)

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
Originally posted by <b>EHL</b>!
Funny stuff.

But anyway, as it applies to today, the LeBron hype IS ridiculous, but may not seem so in 5 years. I'm betting on today's eye gouging LeBron hype to be perfectly justifiable in 5 years.
It's funny that even the people such as myself who were hyping him before he even got drafted, were still behind what he actuall accomplished on the basketball court.

It's pretty safe to say that no one knows how good this kid could become or not become at this point. He could be the best ever, he could be top 5 ever, or he could just be an also ran superstar like many of our faux superstars right now.

·
Registered
697 Posts
I don't think Lebron is overrated or overhyped at all. I think he is the best talent in the NBA right now, he is just to young to dominate. I can't say he is better than Jordan or Magic at this point in his carreer. But I can say I don't think any player in the game right now can dominate the game like Lebron will when he is 25-30 years old.

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
I used to defend Lebron back in the day, now I dont really need to, as there are plenty of folks out there who feel the same way I did/do.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts