Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Look at your favorite team, now back to mine, mine
8,475 Posts
Eh, Heat possibly have already found it in Hassan Whiteside (I just can't get over that last name of his). Lopez would be a solid back up for the Heat though.

·
Registered
10,500 Posts
that's an 'answer'? (also when has Lopez ever averaged 10+rpg? how do you feel about never? it's never happened)

·
8,475 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,493 Posts
Lopez is useful - he scores in bunches and protects the rim some. The problem is that he makes a ton of money and is as injury-prone as Andy V. I stand by my proposal from earlier in the season of swapping David Lee and Brook Lopez, with Golden State simply gambling that one of Bogut/Lopez is healthy enough to bang with the Western Conference centers come playoff time.

·
8,475 Posts
If Brook Lopez is the answer you're asking a stupid question.
Is asking "who is the most injury prone center in the NBA" a stupid question?

(not really sure if Lopez would be that answer, but you get my point).

·
Michael Whiteacre's Running Mate
2,338 Posts
Is asking "who is the most injury prone center in the NBA" a stupid question?

(not really sure if Lopez would be that answer, but you get my point).
Greg Oden.

Surprised no outlets have reported he is heading to the Cavs yet haha.

·
8,475 Posts
Surprised no outlets have reported he is heading to the Cavs yet haha.
The sad part is that I actually feel the same way as you regarding that...

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Eh, Heat possibly have already found it in Hassan Whiteside (I just can't get over that last name of his). Lopez would be a solid back up for the Heat though.
Seriously you think Whiteside is the answer after like 3 games? Wasn't the dude just out of the league?

Lopez should be backing him up? No way. Lopez is an injury concern but he should start.

·
8,475 Posts
Seriously you think Whiteside is the answer after like 3 games? Wasn't the dude just out of the league?
3 games? Double that and you have the right answer. The guy is legit.

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
3 games? Double that and you have the right answer. The guy is legit.
Wow, 6 whole games? You're right he is incredible.

6 games is nothing. Dude was out of the league for awhile. Going to take a lot more than a handful of games to prove shit.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,149 Posts

6 games is nothing. Dude was out of the league for awhile. Going to take a lot more than a handful of games to prove shit.
Agreed. 6 games is meaningless for an unknown player. He's playing well and looks like he's going to be a great pickup for the Heat. But I'm not willing to sit back and call him a legit starter quite yet. With how weak the center spot is I think he will be a successful big, but 6 games is 6 games.

·
8,475 Posts
Irving is the worst poster on BBB.net right?
Allegedly. Unfortunately for everyone else I prove that wrong on a daily basis.

Normally, 6 games would mean nothing. But look at the teams he went up against.

Houston, Brooklyn, Portland, Lakers, Clippers, and Warriors. Some of these teams aren't easy to go up against. I'm not calling him an all star in the making or anything but he's got some skills.

But I don't know yet. All I'm really saying is that they could have possibly found the answer in him. We'll have to wait and see.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts