Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
kenyon Martin, Kerry kittles for Sheed and Davis...with the nets losing their 5th straight to the heat...could a shakeup happen in New Jersey, with all thats happening with the team moving and Martin unhappy....could we see a Blazer nets deal on the way?

Also jeff Robertson from hoopsworld seems to think this is the most likely and now with the nets losing Id say it looks even more likely, not to mention NASH LOVES KMART...his horse is named Kenyon!

its either this deal or the hawks for Rahim...which do you all like?

1. Sheed for K-Mart/Kittles
2. sheed for Rahim/crawford
3. sheed stays in Portland for 5 more years to an extension.

in order Id go 3, 2,1

·
Registered
702 Posts
Yeah I think a Martin is going to be traded soon, the way the Nets played, and walked out before the final buzzer, and there past couple of games, Martin will be traded but not along with kittles for sheed and davis... plus I don't think Martin is the right fit for the Nets if they want to make a 3rd consecutive strong playoff push

·
Registered
6,397 Posts
Where will Blue Light Special play? He has a terrible attitude (anger problem) and isn't versatile enough to play the 3 or the 5. I hope we don't get him, especially for Wallace and Davis.

·
Registered
4,411 Posts
Woah man..chill

I like K-Mart. I think he is much better than SAR and would take on his anger issues since he is so talented.

If we packaged Patterson and Davis in a follow up deal, K-Mart could be the dirty working player every team needs.

He is a better outside shooter than SAR, and is also a MUCH better defender.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Originally posted by <b>ThatBlazerGuy</b>!
Woah man..chill

I like K-Mart. I think he is much better than SAR and would take on his anger issues since he is so talented.

If we packaged Patterson and Davis in a follow up deal, K-Mart could be the dirty working player every team needs.

He is a better outside shooter than SAR, and is also a MUCH better defender.
I would take SAR over K-mart in a heart beat........... SAR is a better fit for this team than k-mart would be because K-mart is just adding to our troubled players...........

·
Registered
10,839 Posts
Just the thought of KMart being on the trading block makes me drool...

He already said he'd love to be home playing in Dallas... and we'd like his anger problem and his toughness, something we lack.

But back on topic, SAR would be great on a better team. He gets his 20 and 10 while playing some D... which team couldn't find a place for a guy like him with no issues unlike KMart.

·
Registered
4,411 Posts
Lets compare the two

Kenyon Martin-Born 12/30/77, 6'9, 234lbs

17.5ppg, 9.7rpg, 2.5apg, 1.45spg, 1.42bpg, .48FG%, .35 3PT%(6-17), .65FT%, 4.2 FT attempts a game, 15 shots per game, 36mpg

Shareef Abdur-Rahim-Born 12/11/76, 6'9, 245lbs

19.9ppg, 9.4rpg, 2.5apg, .88spg, .4bpg, .48FG%, .22 3PT%(4-18), .87FT%, 6.1 FT attempts a game, 15 shots per game, 36.6mpg

Wow, incredibly equal. Reef is a better scorer and gets to the line more ofter, both are decent passers. K-Mart is a better rebounder, but Reef is having a great rebounding year. Neither shoot the 3 much, but K-Mart is better. SAR is much better at FT, but K-Mart is MUCH better at steals, blocks and all around D. He is also a year younger.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts