Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Incognasho
4,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it was fun while it lasted but it seems like all the injuries and whatnot are starting to take a toll on us.. Right now we're without three of our four best players, and even when AK comes back we're still going to be real thin up front..

Anyone think we can still make the playoffs? Houston and Memphis seem to be rolling, and I think this little slump is going to knock us right out of the playoff race..

·
Registered
685 Posts
Yes we are out of the race...with Harp gone. No reliable center. I say pack it in and play like San Antonio when they got Duncan. The Jazz proved they can play and have some roll players and a budding superstar in AK. Lets play for the future play Sasha, Mo and the other newer guys let them get comfortable with the offense.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
I think we'll stay in mathematical contention for a little while. We could pick up a couple of wins against both LA teams this weekend.

Nevertheless, I've said all season that we will slip eventually. i think I would prefer it to be sooner rather than later, so that its less painful and we get a higher draft pick. Unfortunately, that will probably mean Sloan misses out on the COY.

:upset:

·
Administrator 12/02--7/07
36,839 Posts
No matter what happens to the Jazz from here on out there is no way this can be called a disappointing season.

They've already won more games before the all-star break then they were projected by some to win all year.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts