Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember all this talk bout us getting a star player when Shaq was out (Kmart, KK, and someone else for Shaq)

but i'm gonna die if Miami gets KG (w/o giving up shaq)

omfg Shaq AND KG on the same team!

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that would be awsome if we had shaq:

PG: Kidd
SG: Zoron?
SF: RJ
PF: Krstic
C: Shaq

omfg!

·
Registered
976 Posts
no way you trade Wade for anybody, even LeBron

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
You ok Lord-SMX?

-Petey

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Lord-SMX said:
they would for KG!.... but the money don't match up does it?
whatever your smokin, pass it over

·
Registered
10,142 Posts
Lord-SMX said:
they would for KG!.... but the money don't match up does it?
once again Lord-SMX, the Heat were willing to WALK AWAY from negotiations to bring Shaquille O'neal to Miami rather than trade Dwyane Wade. Why would they decide to trade him for Kevin Garnett now when he has exceeded all expectations from then?

·
Registered
16,817 Posts
funkylikemonkey said:
no way you trade Wade for anybody, even LeBron
?

I would trade Wade for Tim Duncan, Kevin Garnett, Dwight Howard, and LeBron James quite easily disregarding the CBA and their contracts but considering ticket sales and merchandise potential.

·
Registered
333 Posts
No way Miami trades Wade for anyone. He is young talent and someone they can build there team around. He is only 23 and its crazy he hasn't even peaked yet.

Reactions: Petey

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Goodfella said:
No way Miami trades Wade for anyone. He is young talent and someone they can build there team around. He is only 23 and its crazy he hasn't even peaked yet.
Peaks in the NBA are no longer in the late 20's. They've moved up a bit. 23-27 seems like the current prime in the NBA right now. Wade is pretty much entering his prime right now. I don't think he has too much room to get better(considering how amazing he is now).

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Goodfella said:
Welcome to BBB.net, sure you'll love it here!

-Petey

·
Nets Fan
10,426 Posts
Premier said:
?

I would trade Wade for Tim Duncan, Kevin Garnett, Dwight Howard, and LeBron James quite easily disregarding the CBA and their contracts but considering ticket sales and merchandise potential.
If Orlando loses Dwight Howard, which based on their history it doesnt look good, they would have the honor of being the worst managed franchise over the years passing over the knicks and that says a lot.

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Grandmazter3 said:
If Orlando loses Dwight Howard, which based on their history it doesnt look good, they would have the honor of being the worst managed franchise over the years passing over the knicks and that says a lot.
lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts