Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think this is possible, and wouldn't surprise me at all...

I think Paxson has a deal going on that we have no clue about, and I think these minor deals for guys like Keyon Dooling, Corliss Williamson are just smokescreens to hide what potentially could be happening.

I think we've got our team, and this team and coach needs more time before they get to where we want and they want to be.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
i doubt it, im sure curry wont be traded now for anything less than a pierce type of player, not after what he did for the past 6 games. i see the only big trade possible for us would be something like chandler+jc for a semi-superstar like ray allen. but i still wouldnt do it. keep the whole team together!! this team is coming along nicely, lost by 2 to the rockets last night AT HOUSTON. weve shown alot of mental toughness lately. fighting back in the 4th quarter instead of coming out flat.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Originally posted by <b>arenas809</b>!
I think this is possible, and wouldn't surprise me at all...

I think Paxson has a deal going on that we have no clue about, and I think these minor deals for guys like Keyon Dooling, Corliss Williamson are just smokescreens to hide what potentially could be happening.

I think we've got our team, and this team and coach needs more time before they get to where we want and they want to be.
The team is set. I agree. At least the core of 3 C's and Hinrich will remain here. I'm all for them all staying too. I think Pax likes to try different ways to motivate guys and he's done well. Fear is a strong motivator at times and I don't think any of the youngins want to leave Chicago.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
i agree that our team is likely staying put for this season. There may be a small trade that does not involve Curry, Chandler, or even Crawford. Those three are so important to the franchise. They have so much potential -- it's too early to give them away. If we had to trade them, we should try to get back someone like McGrady.

As a team, we need a summer together. This summer should be intense for our team since Skiles is in town. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts