Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
mere fan
6,553 Posts
If any of ya'll are getting the Warrior feed of the game, I advice you to turn down the sound. Their two guys are as over the top homers as it gets. They'll be smearing Portland players (and the franchise) all game with half truths, inaccurate quotes, and tabloid speculations just like they always do.

STOMP

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
Originally posted by <b>STOMP</b>!
If any of ya'll are getting the Warrior feed of the game, I advice you to turn down the sound. Their two guys are as over the top homers as it gets. They'll be smearing Portland players (and the franchise) all game with half truths, inaccurate quotes, and tabloid speculations just like they always do.

STOMP
I agree, they are almost comical! :laugh:

·
Registered
9,192 Posts
Re: Is today's game on TV? <- YES!

Originally posted by <b>Paxil</b>!
Blazer site says Telemundo... what the heck is that? Do u get it on Driect TV?
Telemundo is either channel 38 or 51 over broadcast TV.

I'm pretty sure they black it out locally though. They will have other programing on instead of the game since it's in Portland.

I love watching Telemundo. One of my favorite channels, and what makes it even better is that I can get it with out having cable TV. heh heh heh...

·
Registered
635 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Paxil</b>!
The game IS on tv... FoxSports... at least for me on Direct TV

huh? I have DTV and I checked Fox Sports NW and the Fox Sports Alt channel and it is on neither. Can you specify a channel?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts