Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't watched too many Net games lately, but I have been noticing Carter's stats plummeting. Why is this? Is he not near 100%? Why are the Nets struggling somewhat on offense lately?

Any comments on VC and his health would be appreciated, thanks.

·
Registered
8,413 Posts
Nikos said:
I haven't watched too many Net games lately, but I have been noticing Carter's stats plummeting. Why is this? Is he not near 100%? Why are the Nets struggling somewhat on offense lately?

Any comments on VC and his health would be appreciated, thanks.
well, he was hurt for the first three games in this west coast road trip, hurting his back in golden state.
so he missed half of that game.
he missed the next game against the kings(which didnt effect hios stats since he DNP)
he came back in the suns gAme and had a good game.but he wasnt 100% according to espn commentators.
he played badly against the lAkers, but i think its safe to say that he was healthy.
as for all games b4 that, he was healthy.

either vc is struggling, which would make rap fans glee w/ joy, or that he is still tryin to adjust to the trio.or that he was injured.
ur pick;)

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Pretty sure Marv said last night Vince and Kobe weren't 100% last night.

-Petey

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Vince was running fine yesterday, and after watching that alleeoop, it makes me wonders what will he do if he was 100%.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts