Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Dwight Howard for MVP
1,163 Posts
Actually, he didn't quit. He walked out on Raw and went home before the show even started. He has done this type of thing before. Vince McMahon was very angry. He was going to come back whenever he felt like it but McMahon fired him.

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know I watched the entire story on confidential,I was just going for the short version.Also they said StoneCold quit,and that Vince just said he couldnt come back.

Brock Lesnar for King of the Ring!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
O YA THE WRESTLING TALK BROTHERS!!!!

Ya that sorta sucks that there wont be any more Stone Cold. No more WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT

I guess that means Goldberg is comming sooner then later and Steiner is coming with him(I am praying that Steiner comes out with HHH and takes on the NWO)

Goldberg vs Brock

OMG I get into this stuff wat tooo much lol.

I must sound like an idiot WHAT!!!!

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NEVER been a big Goldberg fan:no:,but it would be AWESOME to see Big Poppa Pump back in the WWE!:yes:

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Originally posted by HEATLUNATIC
NEVER been a big Goldberg fan:no:,but it would be AWESOME to see Big Poppa Pump back in the WWE!:yes:
I defintley agree with that one. I love Stone Cold to death but I think McMahon had to make a point. No matter who you are, you are not going to dictate to the company. Damn shame cause I'm gonna miss `ol Stone Cold. Gimmie a HELL YEAH

·
Moderator/Head Decepticon
7,624 Posts
Well, this sucks hard. They need Big Poppa Pump and Goldberg before the ratings go to hell. I didn't watch it, but I am guessing this is why Austin wasn't on RAW the past week. No more Austin? WHAT!? Damn...

·
Dwight Howard for MVP
1,163 Posts
I'm actually kind of glad that Austin is gone. He can't wrestle anymore, if you watch some of his matches a few years ago he was great, and now all he does is a bunch of punches and a stunner. Those knees of his are just too messed up to wrestle. And those WHAT chants were really starting to get annoying. I think it was time for him to hang them up anyway.

·
7,624 Posts
The fans, well at least most of use, still love Austin. Those WHAT!? chants never get old... and they piss off Kurt Angle. So we lose Austin, and get HBK back. Whoopty Damn Doo.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Austin leaves good memories but his bad attitude and it shows he is not loyal, he doesn't deserve to be a WWE employee then.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Depends how you look at it. The break, and he is still under contract, just not performing, might do the place some good. Austin was proving to be a bit of an albatross around the WWf's neck, similar to what Brett Hart was in 97... and we all know what happened there, right?

Austin will be back in time, as the wounded pride heals. Now maybe HBK can step into the limelight and become the SHOWSTOPPA!!!! again

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Originally posted by Shaqs big toe
Depends how you look at it. The break, and he is still under contract, just not performing, might do the place some good. Austin was proving to be a bit of an albatross around the WWf's neck, similar to what Brett Hart was in 97... and we all know what happened there, right?

Austin will be back in time, as the wounded pride heals. Now maybe HBK can step into the limelight and become the SHOWSTOPPA!!!! again
HBK wont be taking anymore large bumps. His backis like play-do. Only thing we will probably see is the occasional superkick or run-in from him. Other than that most likely no wrestling

·
7,624 Posts
Speaking of the nWo, they just aren't what they used to be in WCW. They never jump matches anymore, and they keep losing members, not gaining. They Suck.

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
I think with the addition of HBK,and Nash coming back from injury,the NWO could be pretty close to as GREAT as it was.:yes:

Im just GLAD that they SUPER-KICKED Booker out of it,that fool is just plain GOOFY.Between Book and Golddust they could form the RETARD squad or something,SUCKA,LOL!
Booker could dress up like a lumberjack again and Golddust could stay as the undercover brotha,now that would be funny!

Hulk,Hall and Nash the real NWO 4-EVER!!!!!!!!!!:upset:

·
7,624 Posts
I doubt it. HBK isn't wrestling anymore. Nash is old, they fired Hall, and X-Pac Sucks.

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Originally posted by Franco5
So that leaves us with...Big Show. You're right, the nWo does suck :D
By the way if you didnt catch RAW last night, it was one of the best RAW's in years. Stone Cold is DONE. Time to move on

1 - 20 of 30 Posts