Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I joined this site almost three years ago and I've had a blast. 5,000+ posts mostly on this Pistons board. I remember when it was just me, Madface, Brian, Bruno, KABI, and CJ talking to ourselves. Now, it's really starting to take off. I've enjoyed alot of my time here on this board, and there has been alot of great discussion. Some people here have have had a negative impact on my experience, and because of that I nearly walked away many times, but I stuck around.

I am not going to run down the administration, because they are all great guys and women, but they have made some decisions that I just cannot accept, which has led me to feel the need to move on. I still love the Pistons and I love talking about them, so I'm going to move on to another board. I'm sure if you search the internet you'll find me, because there aren't that many Pistons boards out there.

Like I said, this is a great board and there are alot of great people, I just don't like the direction the board is heading in. You'll probably see me viewing this board for the next few weeks, but I'll gradually slip away as I get accustomed to something else. If you want to keep in touch, my AIM screenname is jvanbusk03 so feel free to drop me a line sometime.

Thanks for making this a great place,
jvanbusk

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Man, you are once of my favorite posters on this site.....it is sad to see you go..I do understand your reasons for doing it though.....You will be missed that is for sure....I am sure I speak for everyone who posts on the Pistons forum that if you ever change your mind you are more than welcome to join back up....

If you ever want to get schooled I am at the Marysville Park pretty much everyday during the summer..I know you know where its at.... :cheers:

Reactions: Lope31

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
:cry:

Part of the reason I stayed at this Pistons forum as opposed to others is because of the posters here. The only ones that are still active are Brian and jvanbusk. Of course Ben Wallace and Jerry Stackhouse got me to come but you guys got me to say and now look at me I'm the biggest Darko homer on the planet (outside of Seattle). Have fun wherever you end up and know that you can come back and post here whenever you feel like it, but if not you will live on in the hall of fame.

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
jvanbusk said:
Well, I joined this site almost three years ago and I've had a blast. 5,000+ posts mostly on this Pistons board. I remember when it was just me, Madface, Brian, Bruno, KABI, and CJ talking to ourselves. Now, it's really starting to take off. I've enjoyed alot of my time here on this board, and there has been alot of great discussion. Some people here have have had a negative impact on my experience, and because of that I nearly walked away many times, but I stuck around.

I am not going to run down the administration, because they are all great guys and women, but they have made some decisions that I just cannot accept, which has led me to feel the need to move on. I still love the Pistons and I love talking about them, so I'm going to move on to another board. I'm sure if you search the internet you'll find me, because there aren't that many Pistons boards out there.

Like I said, this is a great board and there are alot of great people, I just don't like the direction the board is heading in. You'll probably see me viewing this board for the next few weeks, but I'll gradually slip away as I get accustomed to something else. If you want to keep in touch, my AIM screenname is jvanbusk03 so feel free to drop me a line sometime.

Thanks for making this a great place,
jvanbusk
I hate to see ya go but I wish you the best. Thanks for everything you have done for the pistons board.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Truly sorry to see ya go, I enjoy your posts and your point of view. Hope to see ya around.

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
jvanbusk said:
which has led me to feel the need to move on. I still love the Pistons and I love talking about them, so I'm going to move on to another board.
good post :cheers: :usa:

You'll still live on in my location information, at least for a while.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
PacersguyUSA said:
good post :cheers: :usa:

You'll still live on in my location information, at least for a while.
What is wrong with you?

-Petey

·
Registered
910 Posts
Damn Jvan sorry to see ya go you've been a great poster since I've been here!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts