Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every game we play are we going to have fans of other teams whining about the officiating? That's 3 games in a row, by my count (only 1 of which with a legitimate claim). Maybe we need to win by a few more points, and leave no question as to the outcome. ;)

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
Originally posted by <b>jvanbusk</b>!
Every game we play are we going to have fans of other teams whining about the officiating? That's 3 games in a row, by my count (only 1 of which with a legitimate claim). Maybe we need to win by a few more points, and leave no question as to the outcome. ;)
:verysad:

Those crying over the Miami outcome are just that, cry babies. Blame Eddie Jones for passing to Rafer Alston.

Memphis has a legit beef and others seem to be complaining over the Billups call more than we are.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Its starting to seem that no matter who you beat, there are at least a few fans that will come out of the wood work to complain about officiating.

Refs have off nights too, its part of the game. I dont take it too serious, especialy in regular season.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Re: Re: It's getting a little irritating

Originally posted by <b>DetBNyce</b>!

:verysad:

Those crying over the Miami outcome are just that, cry babies. Blame Eddie Jones for passing to Rafer Alston.

Memphis has a legit beef and others seem to be complaining over the Billups call more than we are.
Don't blame ej for the bad pass, the ref should of made that call when williamson fouled haslem that was intentional, and if haslem made both of those ft, and we would of won because 9 sec is plenty of time for the Heat to score again, you guys would be complaining... saying Thats was not a foul that shouldn't of counted. well piston fans that where you are wrong:upset:

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Re: Re: It's getting a little irritating

Originally posted by <b>GEFBOGIE #17</b>!

Don't blame ej for the bad pass, the ref should of made that call when williamson fouled haslem that was intentional, and if haslem made both of those ft, and we would of won because 9 sec is plenty of time for the Heat to score again, you guys would be complaining... saying Thats was not a foul that shouldn't of counted. well piston fans that where you are wrong:upset:
Let me get this straight, you want an intentional foul call on a possible reach in? Are you serious? :laugh:

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: It's getting a little irritating

Originally posted by <b>jvanbusk</b>!

Let me get this straight, you want an intentional foul call on a possible reach in? Are you serious? :laugh:
I thought I had heard it all...

:rofl:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts