Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,840 Posts
I hate you....just kidding.

Your name is very creative, because that name has stuck in my brain for some reason. If someone was to ask me for the names of posters at BBB.net, without being on the computer, your name would probably be the first one to come to mind.

Happy birthday, Nutty Dreadlocks.;)

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
Happy birthday Eag... I mean Natty Dread.

Much love on your birthday. Hopefully SLU gets a win over UAB tonight as a good gift for you, cause we know Mizzou will dissapoint you. :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by <b>Zach</b>!
I like your name. It is creative. It just stuck out so I thought you would explain it to me.
I was just messing wit ya, Zach!.. My name's not that creative though.. It's a Black Uhuru(Reggae group) song called, "Guess who's coming to dinner?.. Natty Dreadlockz!"

Since I've got some time on my hand's.. I'll try and explain my reason's for using the name, without losing you.. My dad is Jamaican. A Rasta with dread's down to his knee's.. In my mom's family's eye's, he might as well be from the moon.. My mom is Dominican.. A Lutheran, and in my dad's family's eye's, might as well be from Hell.. Don't get me wrong.. My parent's can co-exist.. But.. When we go to Family Reunion's.. Wedding's & Funeral's, both side's of my family are alway's at odd's over religion.. lifestyle's and hairstyle's.. Sound's petty, huh?

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by <b>Hong Kong Fooey</b>!
Happy birthday Eag... I mean Natty Dread.

Much love on your birthday. Hopefully SLU gets a win over UAB tonight as a good gift for you, cause we know Mizzou will dissapoint you. :laugh: :laugh:
Thank's Messiah... I mean Hong Kong Fooey.

SLU need's to win.. Especially after they blew their last game.. Wouldn't it be something.. If SLU and Southern go to the tourney, and Mizzou's not invited?.. Make's me wonder.. If your not ranked in the Top 100 natioinally, can you still perform at a high level?.. you and I both know the answer to that though!

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by <b>KokoTheMonkey</b>!
I hate you....just kidding.

Your name is very creative, because that name has stuck in my brain for some reason. If someone was to ask me for the names of posters at BBB.net, without being on the computer, your name would probably be the first one to come to mind.

Happy birthday, Nutty Dreadlocks.;)
Sup Koko!.. Your a damn good poster, who can cover lot's of topic's.. Just to let you know.. It's Mr.Nutty Dreadlockz to you! ;)

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Natty Dreadlockz</b>!

Thank's Messiah... I mean Hong Kong Fooey.

SLU need's to win.. Especially after they blew their last game.. Wouldn't it be something.. If SLU and Southern go to the tourney, and Mizzou's not invited?.. Make's me wonder.. If your not ranked in the Top 100 natioinally, can you still perform at a high level?.. you and I both know the answer to that though!
You know I am not going to answer that, because we are seeing eye to eye. I think it is very probable that both could go (I think SIU will win the MVC so they are a lock, but SLU will be a tough out in the C-USA tournament).

Oh and I feel you on the family re-union type stuff. Try being from a caribbean white family and a black american family. Who knew black people could be so racist? :laugh: :laugh: I guess they taught me to hate everyone equally. So call me an equal opportunity racist. :bsmile:

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh and I feel you on the family re-union type stuff. Try being from a caribbean white family and a black american family. Who knew black people could be so racist? I guess they taught me to hate everyone equally. So call me an equal opportunity racist.
I know right! ;).. The fact that, any minority still look's down on another is crazy.. Then teach that mentality to their children is just ridiculous!

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
Happy B-Day, Natty. Now go head to the bars, and then the strip club!

·
RUSH for Three says Owen
9,583 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Natty Dreadlockz</b>!
Where my Kansas peep's at?
happy b-day

1 - 18 of 18 Posts