Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RJ's from there (the Phoenix area) so it's his responsibility to have a dinner for the whole team. He's got a contract so he can afford it."

Jefferson will host a Thanksgiving meal for the team.

Rj is hosting the thanksgiving meal for the whole team, that's very nice to hear, i am just glad that they're getting close to each other off the court too. I hope this reflect their relationship on the court as well, as time passes , and they get to feel each other's game more.

The funny thing about this artilcle is that Frank is not yet invited lol,, he's hoping to get invited.

Frank just hopes he's invited. "It depends if he's happy, if I was on him that night," Frank said with a smile.
Link: http://www.nj.com/nets/ledger/index.ssf?/base/sports-0/1132552042123170.xml&coll=1

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Haha, very nice. Wonder whose family will be making the trip too.

-Petey

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
Just curious, do those parentheses mean that Collins' original statement was "RJ's cooking is what local pizza store is open, Boston Market"

·
Burned
18,772 Posts
Re: It's nice to see , the players are getting closer not only on the court but off t

lukewarmplay said:
Just curious, do those parentheses mean that Collins' original statement was "RJ's cooking is what local pizza store is open, Boston Market"
Maybe it was

"RJ's cooking - What local Pizza store is open? Boston Market?"

·
Volleyball Coach
24,902 Posts
Re: It's nice to see , the players are getting closer not only on the court but off t

I wonder what's going to happen in Denver. Last year Kenyon and his wife had a big dinner for the entire Nets team and coaches.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts