Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The first round of the playoffs that is. It's safe to say that the Milwaukee Bucks can't hang nor bang with the Nets. This win came on the road and with sub-par games from VC and RJ. The bench came through tonight. The Nets just sent a message to the Bucks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,824 Posts
yes it is over.....nets shoulda hustled the bucks by losing to them on purpose and destroying them in round 1 b/c bucks win they up 1.5 and hold tiebreaker too for 6th seed.

now expect the pacers to get 6th seed with their crap schedule.

good job nets...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,131 Posts
Carter15Nets said:
yes it is over.....nets shoulda hustled the bucks by losing to them on purpose and destroying them in round 1 b/c bucks win they up 1.5 and hold tiebreaker too for 6th seed.

now expect the pacers to get 6th seed with their crap schedule.

good job nets...
i dont think you should post on this site, only people who appreciate the orginization FOR WINNING should be allowed here. Your behavior is completely unacceptable.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,982 Posts
jizzy said:
The first round of the playoffs that is. It's safe to say that the Milwaukee Bucks can't hang nor bang with the Nets. This win came on the road and with sub-par games from VC and RJ. The bench came through tonight. The Nets just sent a message to the Bucks.
That's a bold predcition jizzy. After today it looks good that's for sure. These definately weren't the Bucks we are used to playing though. I don't know if we'll be able to shut Redd down for every game of a playoff series but I sure hope we can. I definately know the Bucks got the message loud and clear, and that message was Nenad just made you his *****.


Please, don't mask cursing.
- Chaser 55
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,504 Posts
mjm1 said:
i dont think you should post on this site, only people who appreciate the orginization FOR WINNING should be allowed here. Your behavior is completely unacceptable.
Agree with all you say.

But my question for you is;

Is YOUR behavior acceptable when you insult every single NETS players on the game thread,when they do something that you dont like???????????????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,131 Posts
Intense Enigma said:
Agree with all you say.

But my question for you is;

Is YOUR behavior acceptable when you insult every single NETS players on the game thread,when they do something that you dont like???????????????
yes it is, i never hope they lose, or believe that they will collapse as Carter15nets continues to do every game. All im doing is expressing my anger with the teams play LOL.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,729 Posts
I know we are all extremely happy after today's win... After that loss yesterday, this stopped the bleeding a bit.

However... lets take one game at a time please? Complacency and overconfidence generally lead to bad results.

Lets go Nets. :clap: :cheers:
 
  • Like
Reactions: reganomics813
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top