Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes! The series is almost over...the Nets might win 1 more, but that's about it...I'm so glad the Nets aren't gonna win...now the Knicks will get a decent amount of attention next year...I won't have to hear all this "Nets are good, Nets are great" crap anymore. Plus, all the frontrunners will be gone...they'll like the Lakers...

Sorry, BizzyRipsta, the Nets tried...but, they can't stop Shaq...don't feel bad, nobody could...I'm actually glad the Knicks didn't make it to the playoffs cause now they have a good draft pick, and they couldn't guard Shaq anyway, if they made it to the Finals...

YES!!!!!

:yes:

·
Dwight Howard for MVP
1,163 Posts
Originally posted by Knicksfan2040
Yes! The series is almost over...the Nets might win 1 more, but that's about it...I'm so glad the Nets aren't gonna win...now the Knicks will get a decent amount of attention next year...I won't have to hear all this "Nets are good, Nets are great" crap anymore.
You're going to hear "Nets are good" anyway just because of the simple fact they got to the Finals. It's not like anyone expected them to beat the Lakers anyway, except Charles Barkley.

·
Registered
553 Posts
The only press that the Knicks get will be bad after another sub-par year. They have to rebuild, not tinker with a line up that just isn't working

·
Jersey Girl
10,482 Posts
Originally posted by Knicksfan2040
Sorry, BizzyRipsta, the Nets tried...but, they can't stop Shaq...don't feel bad, nobody could...
:yes:
yeah, they did try, and i'm proud of them for that.

as for shaq, give him a couple of years and he'll retire. that'll be the day that all of the teams in the nba will celebrate and the lakers won't (a vise-versa of the current situation).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts