Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For these loosers(Crawford,big fat Curry,E-Rob) to leave this big and historical franchise with 6 championchips,Bulls are not Wizards,CHICAGO has a name and proud fans,fans that they had for years the best athlete in the world(MJ),fans that they saw probably the best team of NBA and they can't stand watching these kids playing with team's history and loosing,get your as.... out of Chicago right away!!!!!!!! :upset:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
60 Posts
Originally posted by <b>greekbullsfan</b>!
For these loosers(Crawford,big fat Curry,E-Rob) to leave this big and historical franchise with 6 championchips,Bulls are not Wizards,CHICAGO has a name and proud fans,fans that they had for years the best athlete in the world(MJ),fans that they saw probably the best team of NBA and they can't stand watching these kids playing with team's history and loosing,get your as.... out of Chicago right away!!!!!!!! :upset:
bulls fans dont deserve more then any other respectable franchise, we were spoiled all these years.. not better
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,243 Posts
Re: Re: it's time....

Originally posted by <b>[email protected]</b>!


bulls fans dont deserve more then any other respectable franchise, we were spoiled all these years.. not better
That about right.

Professional teams suck sometimes, you gotta go through it at some point, if you remain loyal to your team.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,543 Posts
Re: Re: Re: it's time....

Originally posted by <b>Genuine Article</b>!


Professional teams suck sometimes, you gotta go through it at some point, if you remain loyal to your team.
Who knows better than Chicago fans? You think it's easy to have TWO chances each year to go to the World Series and still fail each year for nearly 90 CONSECUTIVE YEARS!

Despite the depressing state of this current Bulls' franchise, they've still won more than twice as many championships in my lifetime (50 years) as my other favorite teams combined.

Give up on my Bulls? Not likely.
 

·
Our Sentence Is Up
Joined
·
40,250 Posts
Originally posted by <b>greekbullsfan</b>!
For these loosers(Crawford,big fat Curry,E-Rob) to leave this big and historical franchise with 6 championchips,
I'm sure they want to leave this losing franchise just as badly as you want to see them leave. It's apparent that the Bulls are run by what appears to be a team of monkeys. We got lucky and got the best player of all-time. That led to 6 championships and countless great memories. Aside from that the Bulls don't exactly have a storied franchise of the level of say, the Boston Celtics or LA Lakers.

Jerry Reinsdorf needs to sell the team to Michael Jordan and this organization needs an overhaul from the top down. Get rid of all the players. Fire Paxson. Fire the scouts. Fire the coach. The assistants. The mascot. And build this thing the right way. It can be done.

But c'mon? Eddie Robinson? That's our big free agent signing?

Brand for Chandler?
Artest and Brad Miller for Jalen Rose?
Drafting point guards and power forwards almost every year.
No europeans on the roster.
Players out of shape in the middle of the season?

What a joke.
 

·
Jesus Shuttlesworth
Joined
·
17,071 Posts
Re: Re: it's time....

Originally posted by <b>futuristxen</b>!


No europeans on the roster.

What a joke.
Ummm yeah, that's important:no: :rolleyes:
 

·
Our Sentence Is Up
Joined
·
40,250 Posts
Re: Re: Re: it's time....

Originally posted by <b>Marcus13</b>!


Ummm yeah, that's important:no: :rolleyes:
It's indicative of the inability of the Bulls to mine the rest of the world for it's wealth of talent. Poor scouting.

We could have used the Roger Mason Jr. or Trent Hassell pick to pick a top euro like a Ginobilli(argentine, yes, but still nonetheless) and let them develop over seas and then come over here ready to produce.
 

·
Jesus Shuttlesworth
Joined
·
17,071 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: it's time....

Originally posted by <b>futuristxen</b>!


It's indicative of the inability of the Bulls to mine the rest of the world for it's wealth of talent. Poor scouting.

We could have used the Roger Mason Jr. or Trent Hassell pick to pick a top euro like a Ginobilli(argentine, yes, but still nonetheless) and let them develop over seas and then come over here ready to produce.
it's true, but there are a few teams out there that play great w/o europeons, ex. Lakers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,045 Posts
futuristxen is right on with his point.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top