Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
We Warriors
15,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Sunday, ESPN discussed why Kobe should be MVP, not Iverson.

76ers: 34-38 East - with 2AI, Webber ......
Wolves: 31-42 west

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Ballscientist said:

:whofarted :whatever:

·
Registered
4,411 Posts
Ballscientist said:

What do you expect? Its coming from Dan Patrick...the man has no credibility when it comes to basketball, thank god he's not on ESPN SC anymore.

·
Registered
12,466 Posts
AI isnt underachieving, the sixers as a whole are.
if he was on a 3rd, 4th ranked team id call him easily the favourite. numbers arent everything, but damn he's put up some impressive stats

as i said in the other thread, mvp is based way too much on team success

·
OG
1,726 Posts
Auggie said:
neither is deserving.. sure sixers are 8th seed but with supporting cast of iggy, webber , dalembert and korver, id say AI is underachieving
ASLFDASLKFHSAFHDSLGNLSDNLKSNKSSK!!!

First off. I really hate people like you. How is AI underachieving?? This guy always brings his a-game to every game. He's second in the league in scoring! And top 10 in a couple other categories? Underachieving my ***.

Maybe the Sixers should step their game up, and stop using Iverson as an excuse to lose.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Iverson should have won LAST year..

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
yep.This year Nash is better

·
Premium Member
116,017 Posts
KOBEDUNKEDONSHAQ said:
What do you expect? Its coming from Dan Patrick...the man has no credibility when it comes to basketball, thank god he's not on ESPN SC anymore.
He's usually on 6 PM SCs. He's their main guy. And he has no credibility cuz he said Iverson shouldn't be MVP? He said they discussed why KOBE should be MVP and not Iverson, I don't know if you missed that.

Iverson shouldn't even be in the conversation no matter how good of a yr he has had. How valuable are you if your team is that bad?

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
PHeNoM Z28 said:
KG isn't even close to being nominated for MVP this season.

Even with KG, they are still over 10 games below .500. Philly making the playoffs will get AI some first place votes but it is going to be between Kobe and Nash this year.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.