Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Allen Iverson - an MRI today showed that Allen Iverson has a sprain of the ulnar collateral ligament of his right index finger. He will miss the next two games due to the injury
Link

The hits just keep coming.

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Milla</b>!
At least it's not as bad as Vince Carter - now that's a real softie. Trust me.
We all know about that, its just that injuries are totally killing this team

·
Kwisatz Haderach
31,773 Posts
I don't know, does this add to the Philly curse people have been talking about (including myself)? Eagles had a bunch of injuries, Flyers are struggling through them as well (even though they are usually a healthy team), the Sixers as always are going through them.. what's next Jim Thome goes out for the season?

I'm knocking on wood as we speak, it just seems that this is perhaps the most snake bitten sports town in all of america.

-Tim

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Originally posted by <b>PhillyPhanatic</b>!
I don't know, does this add to the Philly curse people have been talking about (including myself)? Eagles had a bunch of injuries, Flyers are struggling through them as well (even though they are usually a healthy team), the Sixers as always are going through them.. what's next Jim Thome goes out for the season?

I'm knocking on wood as we speak, it just seems that this is perhaps the most snake bitten sports town in all of america.

-Tim
Philly Phanatic why did you just say that :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
well

My opinion is that it is not an injury.

I think he is out because of a disagreement with Ayer's as coach.

I think Ayers is in hot water.

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Re: well

Originally posted by <b>TheTruth34</b>!
My opinion is that it is not an injury.

I think he is out because of a disagreement with Ayer's as coach.

I think Ayers is in hot water.
Thats an interesting thought Truth34. What would make you think that. hes never done that before

·
Registered
527 Posts
iverson simulate one injury ?? this isnt something of him . because i ´´know´´ him and he cant do that for dismiss the coach . hes the tipe of player that always want to play espacialy in this times .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts