Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think about the possibility of Iverson being traded? I heard from Stephen A. Smith that there's a 50/50 chance that he'll be traded. Is this true?

Thoughts?

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
i say....

that the chacnes of him being traded are very low.

If the sixers did trade him, they wouldn't to be able to receive greater or eve nequal value in return, plus since the recent Iverson act, teams may be iffy about wanting him on their team.

So until you hear a serious rumor, I'd say Forget about it for now.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Rumors are rampant that GM Billy King has had discussions with the T-Wolves about an unhappy Garnett.
The deal discussed was Allen Iverson, Derrick Coleman and Matt Harpring (sign and trade) for Garnett. Any deal for Garnett is almost impossible because of his cap number, but this deal works under the cap.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Both the Mavs and Blazers have a lot of "good talent." What about a trade like:

Kerr
Wells
Randolph
1st round pick

for

Iverson

:confused:

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
That's a doable trade. I heard players with off-court problems are not only allowed but preferred in Portland ;)

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts
Originally posted by Spurs4Life

Kerr
Wells
Randolph
1st round pick

for

Iverson

Kerr = good talent?
what is a scrub then?

·
Registered
15 Posts
:upset:

can you please get real.

the chances of trading Iverson is .01% to no chance.

First off, there is no equal talent for him. The only person that can replace him is Kobe (I hate him) and Carter (no chance)

Larry Brown during the offseason said Iverson will stay in Philly. Last week Brown again said Iverson will stay in Philly.

Sorry Garnett will not go over here.

Again, Iverson will be a 76er for a long long time, this is even stupid to stay. :upset: :devil: :upset: :upset:

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Originally posted by Spurs4Life

Kerr
Wells
Randolph
1st round pick

for

Iverson

It doesnt work under the salary cap. Iverson wont be traded anytime soon. No matter what happens with him he is still a draw in this league period. Philadelphia would really go crazy then

1 - 10 of 10 Posts