Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
as of now...........

I think it would be a waste to change AI from sg to pg. They have built the entire team around Allen being a sg, and to throw that out the window seems pointless. They went to the finals last year so not much needs to be changed. I think a good draft, maybe a couple nice signings and if the team comes back healthy the Sixers will show the team they were

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
well......

i appreciate you realizing the knowledge i try to show. ANd i do see what you are saying. When the Sixers were knocked of the playoffs by the Pacers twice in a row, i was actually able to see all of those home games at the arena. But one thing that stuck out to me is how much TRavis Best destroyed Allen. It seems as if Allen would be able to deny Best's quickness but it really hurt Allen. I think it would be tuff to move ALlen but maybe we could try to use him as a backup. And slowly develop him and after the all star break as the starter. NOw Aaron Mckie would be a great shooting guard, but would Allen agree to this. It makes you wonder how willing he is to win.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.