Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If we're lucky it'll be only 3 weeks. I hope this doesn't ruin his season like what happened to Marquis last year.

Check out the ankle:

They thought it was broken at first but x-rays say no, thank god. And now without Christie, and Stack still injured. This means KVH will start. Josh Powell better be ready for solid minutes (he's looked very promising so far), and you'll probably see a lot of JET and Devin out there together.

·
Registered
10,839 Posts
:soapbox:

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
...............great.....

Terry better frickin step up now.

·
Registered
10,840 Posts
Ouch for my fantasy team, double ouch for the Mavericks. He was playing so well too, and on top of that Christie is obviously gone and Stackhouse is still out.

·
Jeepers
6,391 Posts
Mavericks are set to sign Adrian Griffen today. Good defensive player, but they're going to need points; meaning JET, Van Horn and others need to step up while:

Dirk averages 35 ppg during Josh's absence.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
You guys better win!!! i am betting a lone on this game!.

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
we gonna win tonight but its gonna be sadly close :(

·
Jeepers
6,391 Posts
KokoTheMonkey said:
I read that his injury isn't as bad as originally feared.
A "moderate" sprain, not severe; I wish they would've used the 1,2, or 3 grade - it's easier for me to understand. :angel:

·
Registered
10,840 Posts
bray1967 said:
A "moderate" sprain, not severe; I wish they would've used the 1,2, or 3 grade - it's easier for me to understand. :angel:

Either way, he needs to get it completely healed before trying to play, because ankle injuries can be very nagging, and you don't want him to play with that all season long.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts