Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Sixers are definetly not finished with trades for this off-season. They still need an athletic SF, because I just don't see Snow, Iverson and McKie all in the starting-lineup.
Now that the Cavs are getting Miles to play the 3, they don't need J.Jones anymore, and the Sixers would be happy to get him back. But what could they offer? IMO the Cavs don't won't much, but they want something in return, probably a young, raw, big man (like Delambert?)
What do you think?

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Darius Miles will play PF for the Cavs, and even if he WERE a SF, why would the Cavs dump a cheap young player like Jones for a bunch of nothing like Samuel Dalembert?

·
Moderator/Head Decepticon
7,624 Posts
Originally posted by robyg1974
Darius Miles will play PF for the Cavs, and even if he WERE a SF, why would the Cavs dump a cheap young player like Jones for a bunch of nothing like Samuel Dalembert?
PF? Looks like he'd have to put on some pounds, or just stay skinny like Gooden and Chandler. Either way, Miles' carrer will be awesome.

·
Kwisatz Haderach
31,773 Posts
Originally posted by robyg1974
If Miles is placed at power forward, that kid will be mangled. He maybe 6'9, but he's too small to bang with the big guys. And I heard somewhere last year, that the Cavs believed that Jones' true position was PF, so I think they'll keep him. I'd love to have the guy back, but I'm not sure if I'd want to give up on Dalembert so soon.

-Tim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts