Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
67,767 Posts
It appears that they need him really badly.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,149 Posts
I still have high hopes for him to be a really good player. I see a new Glenn Robinson in him.

·
Administrator
67,767 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,493 Posts
I really hope that he and Giannis can put together something a little bit special in Milwaukee. That could be a really fun squad with some core continuity for the next decade if things break right.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,149 Posts
I really hope that he and Giannis can put together something a little bit special in Milwaukee. That could be a really fun squad with some core continuity for the next decade if things break right.
With Middleton as well, not to mention the other young players like MCDubs, it's a solid solid future if Giannis and Parker can become allstar caliber players.

·
23,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Giannis has started the season with 3 straight 20 point games, and he's shown a decent outside shot he hasn't had before. If Jabari comes in at about the same point he left off at last year, that's a scary duo already, not to even mention what they could become.

·
Premium Member
8,493 Posts
With Middleton as well, not to mention the other young players like MCDubs, it's a solid solid future if Giannis and Parker can become allstar caliber players.
I mean, I don't want to go quite so far as to call Middleton overrated, but to me he's just a nice supporting-cast guy. You definitely need those types when you're building a sustainable winner, but to me it's about Giannis and Jabari and the rest is largely filler (unless Monroe has a breakout season in him).

·
Premium Member
8,493 Posts
Also, the Bucks need to just go ahead and pick up Thanasis while they're at it too. Keep those young stars happy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts