·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Buying them Schub?

-Petey

·
Registered
7,119 Posts
Thanks--it was me that was asking about the shoes, and Schubee was kind enough to find a picture. I think they're the best-looking sneaks on the team. Only $75, too! Anyway, thanks for satisfying my curiousity.

·
Banned
7,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by <b>Dumpy</b>!
Thanks--it was me that was asking about the shoes, and Schubee was kind enough to find a picture. I think they're the best-looking sneaks on the team. Only $75, too! Anyway, thanks for satisfying my curiousity.
Thanks to Locke for the knowledge. Stick around Dumpy. This place is relatively troll and stalker-free!

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Welcome to BBB.net Dumpy.

Hope to see ya stick about.

-Petey

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Originally posted by <b>schub</b>!

Thanks to Locke for the knowledge. Stick around Dumpy. This place is relatively troll and stalker-free!
What do you mean troll and stalker free?

·
Banned
7,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by <b>furnace</b>!

What do you mean troll and stalker free?
referencing another Nets board that can get quite bogged down with pointless garbage.

·
Registered
7,119 Posts
No trolls? No stalkers? Where's the fun? :confused: The intrigue? :devil: The battles of wit? :starwars: The worthless threads? :ttiwwp: You do have really cool emoticons in here, though--I've got to give you that.

·
Banned
7,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You do have really cool emoticons in here, though--I've got to give you that.

Emoticons, and the ability to post these pics whenever you want:

·
Tru Warier
13,699 Posts

:rofl:

I always knew Mutumbo likes doing the dirty work, I just didn't know he meant that literally!

·
Banned
7,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by <b>Yao Mania</b>!

:rofl:

I always knew Mutumbo likes doing the dirty work, I just didn't know he meant that literally!

That pic alone was worth $30 million!!

·
Registered
7,119 Posts
I'm sold.

:cbanana:

(I wish I had this next one for the other board)

:stupid:

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
That pic alone was worth $30 million!!
Ok, no it wasn't. Also we parted with KVH, whom would be pretty usefull right now.

-Petey

·
Banned
7,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by <b>Petey</b>!

Ok, no it wasn't. Also we parted with KVH, whom would be pretty usefull right now.

-Petey
I never know if you're just playing along with my jokes, or if you take them seriously. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts