Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jackson not fan of recent shot by Bryant
By Ross Siler, Staff writer

The Lakers' season is only 10 games old, but Kobe Bryant already has taken shots in the closing seconds of three of those games that have met with coach Phil Jackson's disapproval. And Jackson went so far as to take his complaints about Bryant's shot with 17 seconds left in Sunday's loss to the Chicago Bulls to Jay Leno's set during a Tuesday appearance on "The Tonight Show."

"I think we see the game in very similar ways," Jackson said in response to a Leno question about earning back Bryant's trust. "First of all, we worked together for five years previously. And so he kind of understands the way we want to go.

"But then there was a game on Sunday night. He took the ball and went to the hoop immediately. That's not how I saw it. So we had to talk that out."

[More in URL]

:clap:

·
Registered
5,718 Posts
I get mad when Kobe takes dumb shots like that. I'd rather have us play smart with good execution and lose than give the ball to Kobe all game, let him take 20 off balance shots, and win.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
If you wanted a good team down the clutch you should've stuck with Shaq, Now the Miami Heat are going to win an NBA title, while Phil Jackson finds out why Rudy T claimed he had cancer.

·
Premium Member
10,320 Posts
Sixerfanforlife said:
If you wanted a good team down the clutch you should've stuck with Shaq, Now the Miami Heat are going to win an NBA title, while Phil Jackson finds out why Rudy T claimed he had cancer.
That would have held up at the beginning of last year. In case you missed it, Miami didn't win it last year. Now Shaq is fat, injured, and out of shape. The Heat aren't going to win the championship. :)

·
Home where I wanted to go
9,855 Posts
Sixerfanforlife said:
Miami ain't winning ****. Even if they do win, I'm not giving Shaq credit for anything when his fat *** sits out half the season while his teammates win the games.

·
Registered
5,718 Posts
Yea if the Heat win the championship Shaq doesnt derserve the credit. Wade is leading the team well, I mean, hes averaging 24, 8, 8 with a couple steals and a block

·
Registered
6,763 Posts
Sixerfanforlife said:
Rudy T claimed he had cancer before he coached the Lakers *******.

·
A deserving All-Star
2,319 Posts
Sixerfanforlife said:
Rudy T did have cancer that is without question. It's name was Kobe Bryant. Now it's Phil's cancer and I bet it's hurting his brain every single day. Not to mention every other internal body part that can have discomfort.

·
I Love This Game
2,596 Posts
:puke:
knicksfan said:
Rudy T did have cancer that is without question. It's name was Kobe Bryant. Now it's Phil's cancer and I bet it's hurting his brain every single day. Not to mention every other internal body part that can have discomfort.

·
Registered
749 Posts
I thought Phil will keep the Criticism private. Now why is he going pulblic again in national media? he is upto his old tricks. he is a real snake. I don't want him to take shots at Kobe again. If he wants to say some thing why dont he have a closed conversation with Kobe. Phil took $10 millions to make this team better. Its his responsibility to make his team better. If no one is playing what is Kobe supposed to do? Phils goal is to take shots at Kobe cleverly and at the end if Lakers wont make palyoffs, Kobe will be the Scapegoat instead of Phil. WTF...Kobe just want to play and its not his fault at all. Its Phil's Job to Teach others in the team to get open looks for themselves when kobe is doubled.

·
Registered
181 Posts
ya kobe needs to stats passin alot more

1 - 15 of 15 Posts